DINE - IN
Currently, the state of Connecticut is in phase 2.1 which does allow for indoor dining. As it gets colder our sidewalk tables will be going away for the winter. We have added plexiglass dividers in between each table and at the bar in order to create a safe space for our customers. Reservations can be made but are not required.
Current Pandemic Rules
- No more than 8 people at a table
- All guests must wear masks when entering the restaurant and anytime they get up from the table
- All patrons must be seated while eating & drinking
- All beverages must be sold with food
- Our dining room must close at 10pm, last orders at 9:30pm
- No outside food or decorations allowed (this includes birthday cakes & balloons)
We look forward to serving you!
In accordance with CDC recommendations we continue to encourage those in a high risk category for COVID -19 or those currently exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID -19 to continue taking advantage of our take-out options. We are currently offering most of our menu, including cocktails & happy hour specials, for pick up. Use our ORDER ONLINE button or the Toast TakeOUT app to order directly from us for pick up. We are also working with delivery partners Uber Eats and Grub Hub for delivery of food items only.